Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Such a Big Guy!!!!

So I took Ryker to the doctor yesterday because he hasn't been feeling the best, so I just wanted to get him checked. He has a Cold virus, and they can't really give him anything, so we are hoping that he will start feeling better soon! I feel bad for my little "Big man". So when they weighed him at the Doctor, he weighed a whopping 20 lbs 3 oz! He is so big! we go in a couple of weeks to his 6 month checkup so we will see how much he grow in a 2 week period! Aside from Ryker being so big he is learning so many new things! He is doing Awesome at sitting up on his own! The rolling over needs some work still but he will get there. He also likes to take his plug out of his mouth and try to put it back in his mouth. It is actually quite entertaining watching him do this because he hasn't quite figured out how to let go of the plug once he gets it in his mouth. Amanda and I were on our way back from Bountiful on Sunday and he did this for a good 15 minutes. We were laughing so hard because he couldn't figure it out, finally he just sucked on the plug with his hand holding on to it! Then i figured I would be nice and helped him out, once he had the plug in his mouth without having to hold his hand up to it he right asleep...it must have wore him out!



This is when we were at Sugarhouse park a couple of weeks ago! We had a good time playing on the swings and going down the slides!

This is all three of us on Ryker's Blessing day, he did such a good job! He was so cranky because his teethe were bugging him right before the blessing started, and i was kind of worried that he would scream through the whole thing, but as soon as it started he didn't make a peep! We were so happy that it turned out to be such a beautiful day and everything was perfect!



I thought this was such a cute picture! The Rykman snuggling up with dad! I guess I should have taken the full picture because Brewtis was right down by Willy's legs....all of my boys together!

Crazy Hair!!!! Looks like The Rykman might need another haircut soon! We might have to Bribe Aunt Desi into cutting it for us again! :)

2 comments:

  1. No bribes needed, I love the Rykman and I will cut his hair anytime. I love all the pics, he is such a cute BIG boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rykman is so cute, I just love him! I'm so happy that I get to see him everyday. We will find out on Tuesday after Alek's doctor's appointment just how close they are in weight and height. The good thing about them being about the same weight is they balance each other out when I have to carry both of them around.

    ReplyDelete