Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

SILLY RYKER

Yeah I know I am not the best at always blogging but I just wanted to share a couple of fun pictures of Ryker. He is getting so big and he can be so silly sometimes.

He loves to dump his cars out of this Halloween bucket and put it on his head, he ran around the house last night for so long and didn't want the bucket to be taken off.
He loves to help around the house! he is so good at getting out his wipes and cleaning everything he can reach. His favorite is when he gets to help dad vacuum!
Clearly he very much enjoys playing in the sink! He was SO upset when it was time to get out

He has been learning new things everyday and is starting to say more words every week! He is always so happy and fun to be around! Ryker always knows how to put a smile on our faces even when we are having the worst day! We truly are Blessed to have him in our family!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Rykma! I hope Vance is as chill as Ryker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He cracks me up when he walks around with the block in his mouth. He's so cute and so much fun. Alek and I are so glad that we get to play with the Rykman.

    ReplyDelete